Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Cool little story

Vitality

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol View Post
    And why are you complaining about this? It's hate pvp's life, not yours. In other words, i'm gay.
    ???????????

Gdog
    (Pistol)

Administrator

Support Team

I wish that was funny. Lol, you can see what I posted on the other page retard.

You jelly?

Vitality

I wish that was funny. Lol, you can see what I posted on the other page retard.

You jelly?
    Good job. I bet you make your mum proud.

P.S. This thread still hasn't been closed. I'm suprised at the lack of moderation powers.

Gdog
    (Pistol)

Administrator

Support Team

Quote Originally Posted by Vitality View Post
    Good job. I bet you make your mum proud.
    Real mature to bring someone's mom into this lol. Your funny tell another story.

Keegs

3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
    CiberScape is not owned by Jagex and Hate was forum mod on no not runescape but some other private server. No rules apply that Hate Pvp cannot play another server simply because this server bores him because of the lack of updates.

Wb Vitality <3.
    Last edited by Keegs; 07-14-2012 at 12:03 AM. Reason: server*
    why do i need to download Jagex to play ciberscape?

Gdog
    (Pistol)

Administrator

Support Team

Quote Originally Posted by Keegs View Post
    CiberScape is not owned by Jagex and Hate was forum mod on no not runescape but some other private server. No rules apply that Hate Pvp cannot play another server simply because this server bores him because of the lack of updates.

Wb Vitality <3.
    why do i need to download Jagex to play ciberscape?

Under

I didn't lock this thread for the mere reason that everytime I lock a thread about this topic another one gets made. So I just gave up on this discussion, but seeing as this thread went completely out of hand, I will now lock it.