+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

README before posting in the market place.

steelroads
    Forum Moderator

In-game Moderator

README before posting in the market place.

When buying/selling be sure to specify:

- How you would like to be contacted (in game, via forum, etc)
    - Exactly what you are buying/selling
    - The price of item(s) you are selling or What you are offering in return for the item(s) you're buying.
    - What time you will be online (include your time-zone)

Once your sale is complete:

Once the transaction is complete please edit your original post and state the item(s) are no longer available so a moderator can close your thread.

Bumping old threads/grave digging:

Threads older than two weeks old are considered dead and should not be responded to unless the op has bumped the thread in the last 14 days.

If your own thread is more than two weeks old, you may bump it to inform players the sale is still active.

Buying/selling Player Owned Houses:

For help on how to buy or sell a POH, please visit this thread.

Do you feel these rules need to be updated/altered? Tell us in a reply!
    Last edited by steelroads; 02-22-2013 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Added time zone

Under

This has been needed for nearly 2 years now, thanks Steel.

Nature
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Under View Post
    This has been needed for nearly 2 years now, thanks Steel.
    I have to agree, so once again thank you Steel. Even with Ciber not showing interest in benefiting the server, it's nice to see i'm not the only one still willing to put effort into making sure even little things like this get done.

P.S. Nice layout, should definitely help cure some of the clutter that ends up over-flowing this sub-category of the forums.

steelroads
    Forum Moderator

In-game Moderator

You're most welcome. Some threads in the other sub-forums have also been rewritten, merged and/or un-sticked.

Nature
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by steelroads View Post
    You're most welcome. Some threads in the other sub-forums have also been rewritten, merged and/or un-sticked.
    Yeah I noticed a few things due to my boredom, randomly scrolling through the forums.. But seriously, very nice job.

Hearts
    (JD)

Administrator

Support Team

Did you unstick my thread without even telling me about it?
    http://play.wefixnsell.com/forum/sho...g-Market-Place.
    Don't unstick without permission.

You haven't even credited me but I added the rule finally: 3.13 (also added 3.14)
    I probably missed you thread because it's a sticky.
    Server Status Server Status

Play
    | Vote | Hiscores | Store | Membership | Support

Rules | Prices' and Drops' Thread | Through-Forums Links | Guide Database | Server Status
    Clicking the links above will open a new window.

If you are raging, watch this.

steelroads
    Forum Moderator

In-game Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Hearts View Post
    Did you unstick my thread without even telling me about it?
    http://play.wefixnsell.com/forum/sho...g-Market-Place.
    Don't unstick without permission.

You haven't even credited me but I added the rule finally: 3.13 (also added 3.14)
    I probably missed you thread because it's a sticky.
    Yes, I unstuck your thread and replaced it with this one. As a moderator of the forum, I took the liberty of replacing two poorly worded threads with this single, eloquently written thread for players to refer to when they're unsure of how to post in this subsection.

Considering I didn't directly copy your thread and the fact you did not contribute anything to the writing of this thread, I didn't see any reason to give you credit.

It's great to see you've made a point of including this thread (along with the thread regarding quitting) in the Rules & TOS. It sure is a step in the right direction to have the rules the moderators try to enforce actually included in the TOS.

Hearts
    (JD)

Administrator

Support Team

Quote Originally Posted by steelroads View Post
    Considering I didn't directly copy your thread and the fact you did not contribute anything to the writing of this thread, I didn't see any reason to give you credit.
    How didn't I contribute if you "replaced" my thread?

Also, I mentionned my work wasn't done.
    ^Pretty much why I wanted to be advised
    Server Status Server Status

Play
    | Vote | Hiscores | Store | Membership | Support

Rules | Prices' and Drops' Thread | Through-Forums Links | Guide Database | Server Status
    Clicking the links above will open a new window.

If you are raging, watch this.

steelroads
    Forum Moderator

In-game Moderator

No where in the thread did it say it was unfinished. I would say the only reason you took notice of the thread, 2 months after it was created, is because I replaced it.

If someone builds a particularly bad fence and someone replaces (note: replaces, not adds to) it with a nice fence and publicly receives praise from everyone who has to look at the fence for doing so, would the first builder receive credit? I think not. And the same goes for this situation.

Hate Pvp

Some words you say are Chinese to me